Arkansas vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (16-9, 4-8 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (16-9, 8-4 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena – Gainesville, FL
Arkansas vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+250) | FLA: (-320)
Spread: ARK: +7.5 (-110) | FLA: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+7500) | FLA: (+8500)
Arkansas vs Florida Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arkansas vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Arkansas, 66-50, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 14, 2019.
- Florida is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Florida is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Florida.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Florida's last 20 games.
- Arkansas lost to Mississippi State, 78-77, at home its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Florida defeated Vanderbilt, 84-66, at home its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.