Arizona vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 26 College Basketball Game
Arizona vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Arizona Wildcats (25-2, 15-1 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (18-10, 10-8 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Arizona vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-154) | COLO: (+128)
Spread: ARIZ: -3 (-110) | COLO: +3 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+750) | COLO: (N/A)
Arizona vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona Wildcats win (74.0%)
Arizona vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 22-15 in 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Arizona defeated Colorado, 76-55, in their last meeting on Jan. 13, 2022.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six road games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five games.
- Arizona is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Colorado.
- Colorado is 4-13 ATS in its last 17 games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.