Appalachian State vs Miami Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Appalachian State vs Miami Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 14 Miami Hurricanes (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Appalachian State vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (+270) | MIA: (-355)
Spread: APP: +8.5 (-110) | MIA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: APP: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Appalachian State vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Appalachian State: (30.9%) | Miami: (69.1%)
Appalachian State vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Appalachian State, 45-10, in their only all-time head-to-head matchup on September 17, 2016.
- Appalachian State is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Appalachian State's last six games.
- Miami is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last seven games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.