Angels vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 28
In MLB action on Saturday, the Los Angeles Angels face the Toronto Blue Jays.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Angels vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (27-20) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (25-20)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-112) | TOR: (-104)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-182) | TOR: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Angels vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will start Michael Lorenzen (5-2) versus the Blue Jays and Yusei Kikuchi (2-1).
Angels vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (51.2%)
Angels vs Blue Jays Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Blue Jays, Los Angeles is the favorite at -112, and Toronto is -104 playing on the road.
Angels vs Blue Jays Spread
The Blue Jays are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Angels. The Blue Jays are +150 to cover, while the Angels are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Angels vs Blue Jays Over/Under
A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Angels-Blue Jays game on May 28, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Angels vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 32 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (56.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 18 times in 32 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of their 43 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have won 38.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (5-8).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer, Toronto has a record of 5-8 (38.5%).
- Toronto has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-26-2).