Albany (NY) vs Maine Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
In college basketball action on Wednesday, the Albany (NY) Great Danes play the Maine Black Bears.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Albany (NY) vs Maine Point Spread
Albany (NY) is favored by 11.5 points against Maine. Albany (NY) is -110 to cover the spread, while Maine is -110.
Albany (NY) vs Maine Over/Under
A combined point total of 124.5 has been set for Albany (NY)-Maine on February 9, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Albany (NY) vs Maine Moneyline
Albany (NY) is the favorite, -850 on the moneyline, while Maine is a +570 underdog.
Albany (NY) vs Maine Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Albany (NY) win (80.2%)
Albany (NY) vs Maine Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) has 13 wins in 23 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- This season, six of Albany (NY)'s 23 games have hit the over.
- Maine has covered the spread nine times in 22 games.
- The Black Bears have an ATS record of 4-4 as 13.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Maine has played 22 games this season, and 11 of them have hit the over.
Albany (NY) vs Maine Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Albany (NY): (-850) | Maine: (+570)
- Spread: Albany (NY): -11.5 (-110) | Maine: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 124.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!