Alabama vs Texas A&M Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Alabama vs Texas A&M Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (3-2, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Alabama vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-1100) | TEXAM: (+650)
Spread: BAMA: -17.5 (-110) | TEXAM: +17.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | TEXAM: (N/A)
Alabama vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Alabama: (88.8%) | Texas A&M: (11.2%)
Alabama vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 11-2 straight up in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Alabama defeated Texas A&M, 52-24, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Alabama is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Alabama's last six games against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.