Alabama vs Mississippi State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1, 5-1 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-5, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Alabama vs Mississippi State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-1325) | MSST: (+825)
Spread: BAMA: -21 (-110) | MSST: +21 (-110)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAMA: 92% | MSST: 8%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAMA: (+1200) | MSST: N/A
Alabama vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 24-0, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Alabama is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Alabama is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Alabama lost to No. 2 LSU, 46-41, at home in Week 11.
- Mississippi State was on bye in Week 11, but the Bulldogs defeated Arkansas, 54-24, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.