Alabama vs Florida Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 SEC Championship College Football Game
By David Hayes
Alabama vs Florida SEC Championship Game Info
College Football Week 16: SEC Championship
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-0, 10-0 SEC) vs. No. 6 Florida Gators (8-2, 8-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Alabama vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available ox FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-650) | FLA: (+440)
Spread: BAMA: -15.5 (-110) | FLA: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 73.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Odds to Win College Football Playoff: BAMA: (-125) | FLA: (+10000)
Alabama vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida: (14.8%) | Alabama: (85.2%)
SEC Championship Game Heisman Trophy Odds
Mac Jones (QB, Alabama): -250
Kyle Trask (QB, Florida): +400
DeVonta Smith: (WR, Alabama): +500
College Football Playoff Prediction
- The winner of Saturday's SEC Championship game is all but guaranteed a berth to the 2021 College Football Playoff, especially with an Alabama victory.
- If Florida upsets Alabama, we could even see both of these SEC teams make the 2021 CFP.
Alabama vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Florida, 54-16, in the SEC Championship game in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 3, 2019.
- Alabama is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Alabama is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Alabama defeated LSU, 55-17, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Florida defeated Tennessee, 31-19, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.