76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 3 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
The Philadelphia 76ers are among the NBA squads busy on Wednesday, up against the Toronto Raptors.
All the info you need is below to make your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
76ers vs Raptors Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (51-31) vs. Toronto Raptors (48-34)
- Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
76ers vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-124) | TOR: (+106)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-114) | TOR: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 216 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Raptors Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (58.7%)
76ers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Philadelphia is 41-43-0 this year.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers are 26-30 against the spread.
- This season, 41 of Philadelphia's 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Toronto has 47 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 19-17 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- Toronto has played 82 games this season, and 42 of them have hit the over.
76ers vs Raptors Point Spread
The Raptors are hosting the 76ers, and underdogs by 1.5 points (-106 to cover). And Philadelphia, the favorite, is -114.
76ers vs Raptors Over/Under
A total of 216 points has been set for the 76ers-Raptors game on April 20, with the over available at -112 and the under at -110.
76ers vs Raptors Moneyline
Toronto is the underdog, +106 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -124 favorite despite being on the road.