76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 4
The Philadelphia 76ers versus the Cleveland Cavaliers is on the NBA schedule for Friday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
76ers vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (38-23) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (36-26)
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-320) | CLE: (+260)
- Spread: PHI: -7.5 (-112) | CLE: +7.5 (-108)
- Total: 218 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has 32 wins in 61 games against the spread this year.
- The 76ers are 8-9 as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 27 Philadelphia games (out of 61) that hit the over this year.
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 34-24-4.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers are 5-3-2.
- Cleveland has played 62 games this season, and 23 of them have hit the over.
76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: 76ers win (65%)
76ers vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Cavaliers are underdogs by 7.5 points on the road versus the 76ers. Cleveland is -108 to cover the spread, and Philadelphia is -112.
76ers vs Cavaliers Over/Under
The over/under for the 76ers versus Cavaliers matchup on March 4 has been set at 218, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
76ers vs Cavaliers Moneyline
The 76ers vs Cavaliers moneyline has Philadelphia as a -320 favorite, while Cleveland is a +260 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!