Cover Photo: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images
Game Info: Golden State Warriors (11-2) @ Los Angeles Clippers (7-5)
Date: Monday, Nov. 12, 2018
Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: GS: -164 | LAC: +140
Spread: GS: -3.5 (-110) | LAC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 | Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
- GS: Stephen Curry (OUT - groin)
- LAC: Avery Bradley (QUESTIONABLE - ankle), Luc Mbah a Moute (QUESTIONABLE - knee)
- The Clippers are 5-1 at Staples Center this season
- The Warriors are 7-1 (5-3 ATS) against the Clippers in their last eight meetings, with the over being hit on the total in seven of those eight instances.
Best Prop Bets:
- 1st Half Winner: Los Angeles Clippers (+118) - The 3.5-point spread in favor of the Warriors is a bit skeptical, so this leads me to believe the Clippers will jump out to a good start in this one. With them playing so well at home early on this season, it lends more of a chance of winning. It's also worth noting, the Clippers are 1.5-point first-half underdogs with -108 juice on it. The odds, with only needing two more points, are much better to see them take the outright lead at the end of the first half.
- Tobias Harris: Over 19.5 Points Scored (-110) - It's not going to be an easy matchup at all, but the Clippers are certainly going to need Harris in order to be successful tonight. Harris has been a scoring machine over the last 11 games, exceeding 20 points in eight of those games while never falling below 15.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.