Utah State vs LSU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Utah State Aggies (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 5 LSU Tigers (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Coverage: SEC Network
Utah State vs LSU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: USU: +27.5 (-110) | LSU: -27.5 (-110)
Total: 72 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USU: 24% | LSU: 76%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USU: (+25000) | LSU: (+1400)
Utah State vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Utah State, 31-14, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2001.
- LSU is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Utah State is 1-10 in its 11 all-time, head-to-matchups against SEC opponents.
- Utah State is 0-10 in its last 10 head-to-matchups against SEC opponents.
- Utah State defeated Colorado State, 34-24, at home in Week 5.
- LSU defeated Vanderbilt, 66-38, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.