Northern Illinois vs Ball State Basketball Game Info
Northern Illinois Huskies (15-9, 8-3 MAC) vs. Ball State Cardinals (13-10, 6-4 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Worthen Arena – Muncie, IN
Northern Illinois vs Ball State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+245) | BALL: (-320)
Spread: NIU: +7 (-110) | BALL: -7 (-110)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (93%) | BALL: (7%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NIU: (N/A) | BALL: (N/A)
Northern Illinois vs Ball State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Illinois: 20.9%
Ball State: 79.1%
Northern Illinois vs Ball State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois defeated Ball State, 64-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 8, 2019.
- Ball State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Northern Illinois.
- Northern Illinois is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ball State.
- Northern Illinois is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Ball State is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- Northern Illinois defeated Kent State, 57-54, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
- Ball State lost to Western Michigan, 68-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.