Tulane vs USA Game Info
College Football Week 2
Tulane Green Wave (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. South Alabama Jaguars (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hancock Whitney – Stadium Mobile, AL
Tulane vs USA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (-450) | USA: (+330)
Spread: TUL: -10.5 (-110) | USA: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (20%) | USA: (80%)
Tulane vs USA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulane: (62.1%) | South Alabama: (37.9%)
Tulane vs USA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Alabama defeated Tulane, 41-39, on the road in the most recent and lone head-to-head matchup between these two teams on Sept. 7, 2013.
- Tulane is 5-4 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- South Alabama is 0-2 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- Tulane finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
- South Alabama defeated Southern Miss, 32-21, on the road in Week 1.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.