Miami (OH) vs Army Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (3-0, 2-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Miami (OH) vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+270) | ARMY: (-355)
Spread: M-OH: +8.5 (-112) | ARMY: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (N/A) | ARMY: (N/A)
Miami (OH) vs Army Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (OH): (34.8%) | Army: (65.2%)
Miami (OH) vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Army defeated Miami (OH), 31-30, in their last meeting on Oct. 20, 2018.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Miami (OH)'s last 13 games.
- Army is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- Miami is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Army's last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.