Cannonier vs Brunson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Jared "Killa Gorilla" Cannonier (14-5-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Derek Brunson (23-7-0, 11 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Cannonier vs Brunson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jared Cannonier: (-188)
- Derek Brunson: (+152)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Cannonier by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cannonier by Points: (N/A)
- Cannonier by Submission: (N/A)
- Brunson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brunson by Points: (N/A)
- Brunson by Submission: (N/A)
Cannonier vs Brunson Prediction
UFC 271 Cannonier-Brunson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jared Cannonier (53%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (74%)
Cannonier vs Brunson Betting Trends & Stats
- Jared Cannonier defeated Kelvin Gastelum, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Derek Brunson defeated Darren Till, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
- Cannonier averages 3.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Brunson averages 3.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Cannonier averages 3.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Brunson averages 2.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 53% defense rate.
- Cannonier has a 62% takedown defense rate.
- Brunson has a 94% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!