Tennessee vs LSU Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (14-4, 7-4 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (12-6, 7-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Tennessee vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+-150) | LSU: (+130)
Spread: TENN: -3 (-110) | LSU: +3 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (79%) | LSU: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+2200) | LSU: (+7000)
Tennessee vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Tennessee, 78-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Tennessee is 61-47 all-time in 108 head-to-head games against LSU.
- LSU is 7-11 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Tennessee is 10-8 ATS this season.
- LSU defeated Mississippi State, 94-80, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Tennessee defeated Georgia, 89-81, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
Sign upfor FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!