Saint Louis vs Dayton Basketball Game Info
Saint Louis Billikens (11-3, 4-2 A 10) vs. Dayton Gaels (11-7, 7-6 A 10)
Date: Friday, Feb. 19, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UD Arena – Dayton, OH
Saint Louis vs Dayton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SLU: (-215) | DAY: (+180)
Spread: SLU: -5 (-110) | DAY: +5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SLU: (35%) | DAY: (65%)
Saint Louis vs Dayton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Louis: 66.3%
Saint Louis vs Dayton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- Saint Louis is 16-3 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Dayton is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dayton's last six games.
- Dayton lost to Rhode Island, 91-89 (2OT), in its most recent game.
- Saint Louis defeated La Salle, 78-57, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.