Memphis vs Tennessee Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for College Basketball Game
Memphis vs Tennessee Game Info
No. 13 Memphis Tigers (8-1, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (7-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
Memphis vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+220) | TENN: (-280)
Spread: MEM: +6.5 (-110) | TENN: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 57% | TENN: 43%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+3500) | TENN: (+6000)
Memphis vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee beat Memphis, 102-92, in their most recent matchup on Dec. 15, 2018.
- Memphis is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- The series is tied, 5-5, in the last 10 head-to-head matchups between Memphis and Tennessee.
- Memphis is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tennessee is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- Memphis defeated UAB, 65-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Tennessee defeated Florida A&M, 72-43, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.