Kentucky vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Kentucky Wildcats (12-4, 3-1 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (14-2, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena — Fayetteville, AK
Kentucky vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+110) | AK: (-130)
Spread: UK: +2 (-115) | AK: -2 (-105)
Total: 138 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: 60% | AK: 40%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2400) | AK: (+8000)
Kentucky vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Arkansas, 70-66, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2019.
- Kentucky is 7-3 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Kentucky is 30-11 in the 41 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last five games.
- Arkansas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arkansas' last six games against Kentucky.
- Kentucky lost to South Carolina, 81-78, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Arkansas defeated Vanderbilt 75-55, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.