Yale vs LSU Game Info
No. 14 Yale Bulldogs (22-7) vs. No. 3 LSU Tigers (26-6)
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 12:40 p.m. EST
Yale vs LSU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (+245) | LSU: (-320)
Spread: YALE: +7 (-110) | LSU: -7 (-110)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: YALE: 62% | LSU: 38%
Yale vs LSU Betting Trends & Stats
- Yale is 16-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this season, which is the best ATS record in the Ivy League.
- LSU is 19-12-1 ATS this season, which is the second-best ATS record in the SEC.
- The total has gone over in 19 of LSU's last 31 games, which is tied for 21st in the nation.
- In the 2016 NCAA Tournament, No. 12 Yale upset the No. 5 Baylor Bears in the first round before losing to the No. 4 Duke Blue Devils in the second round.
- LSU's last tournament appearance came in 2015, when it lost in the first round to the No. 8 NC State Wolfpack.
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Yale vs LSU Prop Bet
All Yale-LSU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Yale) Total Points: Over 76.5 (-110) – The Yale Bulldogs can put points on the board in a hurry. The team was 13th in the nation in scoring, averaging 80.9 points per game (PPG). The LSU Tigers are also known for their scoring ability, finishing the regular season at 81.4 PPG, 11th in the nation. With two high-powered offenses taking the floor Thursday, lots of points will likely be put on the board.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.