Florida vs LSU Game Info
Florida Gators (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Florida vs LSU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: FLA: (+160) | LSU: (-190)
Spread: FLA: +4 (-110) | LSU: -4 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FLA: 32% | LSU: 68%
Florida vs LSU Betting Trends & Stats
- Florida has won four of the last six matchups between these two teams, but the Gators and Tigers split their two regular-season matchups 1-1 in overtime finishes this year.
- LSU is 19-11-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 14-4 ATS in conference.
- Florida is 14-18 ATS this season and 8-11 ATS in conference.
- LSU has won and covered the spread in five straight games.
- Florida lost three straight games to end the regular season but beat Arkansas, 66-50, in the second round of the SEC Tournament.
- Florida is the No. 8 seed and LSU is the No. 1 seed in the 2019 SEC Tournament.
Florida vs LSU Prop Bet
All Florida-LSU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (LSU) Total Points: Over 70 (-115) – LSU struggled against Florida in both meetings this season, but didn't have enough offensive trouble to score fewer than 70 points. The Tigers average 81.6 points per game (PPG) this season and
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username