UTEP vs North Texas Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
UTEP Miners (6-3, 3-2 C-USA) vs. North Texas Mean Green (3-6, 2-3 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Apogee Stadium — Denton, TX
UTEP vs North Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (-114) | NT: (-106)
Spread: UTEP: +0.5 (-114) | NT: -0.5 (-106)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
UTEP vs North Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTEP wins (66.6%)
UTEP vs North Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Texas is 16-8-3 all-time in 27 head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- North Texas defeated UTEP, 45-43, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 11, 2020.
- UTEP is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of UTEP's last 12 games.
- North Texas is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Texas' last five games against UTEP.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.