TTU vs LSU Basketball Game Info
SEC/Big 12 Challenge
No. 10 Texas Tech Red Raiders (11-5, 3-1 Away) vs. LSU Tigers (11-4, 8-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
TTU vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-178) | LSU: (+150)
Spread: TTU: -3.5 (-114) | LSU: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (81%) | LSU: (19%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: TTU: (+2500) | LSU: (+5500)
TTU vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 52.7%
TTU vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated LSU, 77-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 28, 2017.
- Texas Tech is 4-3 in its seven all-time, head-to-head meetings with LSU.
- LSU is 3-1 straight up in its last four head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas Tech's last seven games.
- LSU is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of LSU's last five games.
- Then-No. 10 Texas Tech lost to then-No. 11 West Virginia, 88-87, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
- LSU defeated Texas A&M, 78-66, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.