Saints vs Lions NFL Week 4 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 4
New Orleans Saints (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Saints vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-154) | DET: (+130)
Spread: NO: -3 (-105) | DET: +3 (-115)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (81%) | DET: (19%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+1500) | DET: (+7500)
Saints vs Lions Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread pick: Lions
Saints vs Lions Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Orleans' last six games.
- Detroit is 3-11 ATS in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last six games.
Saints vs Lions Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 29.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 31.3 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
- Detroit is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 30.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.