The 2021-22 MLB Offseason is beginning to heat up and free agency is officially open for business. All 30 teams around the league will look to add talent during the winter months in hopes of building a championship roster for the 2022 campaign.
The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) will expire on Dec. 1, and teams may race to sign the top free agents in baseball before this potential pause in activity.
MLB Free Agency Tracker
- The Detroit Tigers agreed to a five-year deal, somewhere between $77-80 million, with LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (formerly of the Boston Red Sox).
- The Los Angeles Angels agreed to a one-year, $21 million deal with RHP Noah Syndergaard. The New York Mets receive a second round pick as compensation.
- The Houston Astros agreed to a one-year, $25 million deal with Justin Verlander, keeping the starting pitcher in Houston.
- The St. Louis Cardinals agreed to a four-year, $44 million contract with LHP Steven Matz (formerly of the Toronto Blue Jays).
MLB Free Agency
Rodriguez was the first top free agent to sign this offseason, but news of MLB superstars switching uniforms will continue to come out in the coming weeks and months. Check out the list of top free agents and their previous teams as mid-November kicks off the MLB hot stove.
MLB Free Agents
- Carlos Correa, Houston Astros
- Freddie Freeman, Atlanta Braves
- Robbie Ray, Toronto Blue Jays
- Corey Seager, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Marcus Semien, Toronto Blue Jays
- Starling Marte, Oakland Athletics
- Marcus Stroman, New York Mets
- Javier Baez, New York Mets
- Max Scherzer, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kris Bryant, San Francisco Giants
- Trevor Story, Colorado Rockies
- Nick Castellanos, Cincinnati Reds
- Kevin Gausman, San Francisco Giants
- Chris Taylor, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Kenley Jansen, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Anthony Rizzo, New York Yankees
- Michael Conforto, New York Mets
- Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Raisel Iglesias, Los Angeles Angels
- Jon Gray, Colorado Rockies
- Kyle Schwarber, Boston Red Sox
- Brandon Belt, San Francisco Gians
- Nelson Cruz, Tampa Bay Rays
- Corey Kluber, New York Yankees
- Carlos Rodon, Chicago Whitw Sox
- Mark Canha, Oakland Athletics
- Zack Greinke, Houston Astros
- Kyle Seager, Seattle Mariners
- Eddie Rosario, Atlanta Braves
- Jorge Soler, Atlanta Braves
- Yusei Kikuchi, Seattle Mariners
- Eduardo Escobar, Milwaukee Brewers
- Kendall Graveman, Houston Astros
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.