LSU vs Texas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game
By David Hayes
LSU vs Texas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
No. 6 LSU Tigers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Texas Longhorns (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
LSU vs Texas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-245) | TEX: (+195)
Spread: LSU: -6.5 (-110) | TEX: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Make 2020 College Football Playoff: LSU: (+950) | TEX: (+700)
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: LSU: (+3000) | TEX: (+4000)
LSU vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU and Texas have met only once since 2003, when the Longhorns defeated the Tigers, 35-20, in the Cotton Bowl.
- Texas is 37-18-2 all time against SEC opponents.
- LSU is 11-9-1 all time against Big 12 opponents.
- Texas is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against LSU.
- Texas is 7-1-1 all time against LSU at home in Austin, Texas.
- Texas defeated Louisiana-Lafayette, 45-14, at home in Austin in Week 1.
- LSU defeated Georgia Southern, 55-3, at home in Baton Rouge in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.