Arizona State vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal
Arizona State Sun Devils (11-13, 7-10 Pac-12) vs. Oregon Ducks (19-5, 14-4 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Arizona State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (+330) | ORE: (-420)
Spread: ASU: +9 (-110) | ORE: -9 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (25%) | ORE: (75%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: ASU: (+15000) | ORE: (+5500)
Arizona State vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 22.1%
Arizona State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Arizona State, 75-64, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 11, 2021.
- Oregon is 46-44 in its 90 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Arizona State.
- Oregon is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Arizona State.
- Arizona State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Arizona State's last nine games.
- Oregon is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Oregon's last five games.
- Arizona State defeated Washington State, 64-59, in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament.
- Oregon defeated Oregon State, 80-67, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.