Vermont vs Brown Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 10 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Vermont vs Brown Basketball Game Info
Vermont Catamounts (6-4, 1-3 Away) vs. Brown Bears (8-4, 4-1 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center — Providence, RI
Vermont vs Brown Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVM: (-164) | BROWN: (+136)
Spread: UVM: -3.5 (-110) | BROWN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Vermont vs Brown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brown Bears win (54.0%)
Vermont vs Brown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Vermont.
- Brown defeated Vermont, 82-58, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2001.
- Vermont is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 games against an Ivy League opponent.
- The total has hit the under in each of Vermont's last five away games.
- Brown is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Brown's last 18 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.