Vanderbilt vs Davidson Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Davidson Wildcats (4-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John M. Belk Arena – Davidson, NC
Vanderbilt vs Davidson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+275) | DAV: (-340)
Spread: VAN: +7.5 (-114) | DAV: -7.5 (-106)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (83%) | DAV: (17%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (+20000) | DAV: (+12000)
Vanderbilt vs Davidson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Davidson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Davidson, 76-71, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 30, 2019.
- Vanderbilt is 6-2 in its eight all-time head-to-head meetings with Davidson.
- Vanderbilt is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Davidson.
- Davidson is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Davidson's last five games.
- Vanderbilt defeated Radford, 59-50, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Davidson defeated Rhode Island, 67-58, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 18, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.