Shevchenko vs Maia Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 255 — Women's Flyweight Championship Co-Main Event
Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko (19-3-0, 6 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Jennifer Maia (18-6-1, 4 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Shevchenko vs Maia Odds & Betting Info for UFC 255 Tonight
All UFC 255 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Valentina Shevchenko (-1500)
- Jennifer Maia (+870)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Shevchenko by KO/TKO: (-135)
- Shevchenko by Points : (+210)
- Shevchenko by Submission: (+700)
- Maia by KO/TKO: (+1900)
- Maia by Points : (+2400)
- Maia by Submission: (+1300)
Shevchenko vs Maia Prediction
UFC 255 Shevchenko-Maia prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Valentina Shevchenko (97%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (68%)
Shevchenko vs Maia Betting Trends & Stats
- Valentina Shevchenko defeated Katlyn Chookagian, by TKO, in her most recent bout on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Jennifer Maia defeated Joanne Calderwood, by submission, in her most recent bout on Aug. 1, 2020.
- Shevchenko averages 3.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Maia averages 4.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Shevchenko averages 2.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Maia averages 3.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Shevchenko has a 77 percent takedown defense rate.
- Maia has a 70 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.