Stanford vs Oregon State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Stanford vs Oregon State Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (5-3, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (5-3, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 4, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Gill Coliseum – Corvallis, OR
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Stanford vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (-335) | ORST: (+270)
Spread: STAN: -7.5 (-105) | ORST: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (N/A) | ORST: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+4500) | ORST: (N/A)
Stanford vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 44.5%
Stanford vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon State defeated Stanford, 68-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Mar. 5, 2020.
- Oregon State is 67-64 all-time in 131 head-to-head games against Stanford.
- Stanford is 3-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Oregon State is 3-4 ATS this season.
- Stanford lost to No. 21 Oregon, 73-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Oregon State defeated Cal, 73-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!