Munhoz vs Rivera Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 258 — Welterweight Title Fight Main Event
Pedro "The Young Punisher" Munhoz (18-5-0, 5 KO, 8 Submission) vs. Jimmie "El Terror" Rivera (23-4-0, 4 KO, 2 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final second fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Munhoz vs Rivera Odds & Betting Info
All Munhoz-Rivera betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pedro Munhoz (+118)
- Jimmie Rivera (-144)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Munhoz by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Munhoz by Points : (+300)
- Munhoz by Submission: (+750)
- Rivera by KO/TKO: (+900)
- Rivera by Points : (+105)
- Rivera by Submission: (+1200)
Munhoz vs Rivera Prediction
UFC 258 Munhoz-Rivera prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Pedro Munhoz (60%)
Method of Victory: Decision (73%)
Munhoz vs Rivera Betting Trends & Stats
- Pedro Munhoz defeated Frankie Edgar, by decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 22, 2020.
- Jimmie Rivera defeated Cody Stamann, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 15, 2020.
- Munhoz averages 5.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Rivera averages 3.99 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Munhoz averages 6.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Rivera averages 3.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.