NL Rookie of the Year Odds: Jonathan India Surging Past Trevor Rogers at FanDuel Sportsbook
The American League Rookie of the Year race has four tight contenders at the top. But it's a two-man race for the National League Cy Young Award. Cincinnati Reds 2B Jonathan India has now surged past recent leader, Miami Marlins pitcher Trevor Rogers.
India's odds to win NL Rookie of the Year are now -250, while Rogers has dipped to +170 at FanDuel Sportsbook.
India is batting .278 with 68 runs scored and a .396 on-base percentage in the Reds leadoff spot. He also has 14 HRs and 49 RBIs. Rogers made the All-Star team in his first full season in the big leagues. He sports a 2.45 ERA and 7 wins while striking out 129 batters in 110 innings. Opponents are hitting just .229 against the 23-year-old lefty and former first round pick of the Marlins.
Here is a short list of National League rookies chasing the leaders, with odds courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
National League Rookie of the Year Odds 2021
1. Jonathan India, 2B, Cincinnati Reds (-250)
2. Trevor Rogers, Pitcher, Miami Marlins (+170)
3. Patrick Wisdom, 3B, Chicago Cubs (+1800)
4. Ian Anderson, Pitcher, Atlanta Braves (+3000)
5. Dylan Carlson, OF, St. Louis Cardinals (+3000)
6. LaMonte Wade Jr., 1B, San Francisco Giants (+5000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!