Griffin vs Condit Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Max "Pain" Griffin (17-8-0, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit (32-13-0, 15 KO's, 13 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Griffin vs Condit Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Griffin: (-188)
- Carlos Condit: (+152)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Griffin by KO/TKO: (+310)
- Griffin by Points: (+145)
- Griffin by Submission: (+1800)
- Condit by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Condit by Points: (+290)
- Condit Submission: (+850)
Griffin vs Condit Prediction
UFC 264 Griffin-Condit prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Max Griffin (57%)
Method of Victory: Decision (75%)
Griffin vs Condit Betting Trends & Stats
- Griffin defeated Song Kenan, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 20, 2021.
- Condit defeated Matt Brown, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Griffin averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Condit averages 3.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Griffin averages 3.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Condit averages 2.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Griffin has a 51% takedown accuracy rate.
- Condit has a 39% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.