Mauricio Rua vs Rogerio Nogueira Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Island 3
Rua vs Nogueira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 3 Light Heavyweight Bout
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (26-11-1, 21 KO's, 1 Submissions) vs. Rogerio "Minotouro" Nogueira (23-9-0, 8 KOs, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the sixth fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Rua vs Nogueira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mauricio Rua: (-198)
- Rogerio Nogueira: (+160)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Mauricio Rua by KO/TKO: (+140)
- Mauricio Rua by Points: (+380)
- Mauricio Rua by Submission: (+900)
- Rogerio Nogueira by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Rogerio Nogueira by Points: (+550)
- Rogerio Nogueira by Submission: (+850)
Rua vs Nogueria Betting Trends
- Mauricio Rua's most recent fight ended in a draw against Paul Craig, on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Rogerio Nogueira lost to Ryan Spann, by knockout, in his most recent fight on May 11, 2019.
- Rua averages 3.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Nogueira averages 2.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34 percent accuracy rate.
- Rua averages 2.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Nogueira averages 2.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Rua averages 2.17 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Nogueira has a 62 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.