Mackenzie Dern vs Virna Jandiroba Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 256
Dern vs Jandiroba Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 256 — Women's Strawweight Bout
Mackenzie Dern (9-1-0, 6 Submission) vs. Virna "Carcara" Jandiroba (16-1-0, 13 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Dern vs Jandiroba Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 256 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mackenzie Dern (-184)
- Virna Jandiroba (+154)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Dern by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Dern by Points : (+320)
- Dern by Submission: (+180)
- Jandiroba by KO/TKO: (+1500)
- Jandiroba by Points : (+230)
- Jandiroba by Submission: (+1100)
Dern vs Jandiroba Prediction
UFC 256 Dern-Jandiroba prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mackenzie Dern (74%)
Method of Victory: Submission (26%)
Dern vs Jandiroba Betting Trends & Stats
- Mackenzie Dern defeated Randa Markos, by submission, in her most recent bout on September 19, 2020.
- Virna Jandiroba defeated Felice Herrig, by submission, in her most recent bout on August 15, 2020.
- Dern averages 3.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 33% accuracy rate.
- Jandiroba averages 1.22 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Dern averages 3.66 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Jandiroba averages 1.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Dern has a 7% takedown accuracy rate.
- Jandiroba has a 50% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.