Jotko vs Cirkunov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Middleweight Preliminary Bout
Krzysztof Jotko (22-5-0, 6 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Misha Cirkunov (15-6-0, 4 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Jotko vs Cirkunov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Krzysztof Jotko: (-162)
- Misha Cirkunov: (+132)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jotko by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jotko by Points: (N/A)
- Jotko by Submission: (N/A)
- Cirkunov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cirkunov by Points: (N/A)
- Cirkunov by Submission: (N/A)
Jotko vs Cirkunov Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Jotko-Cirkunov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Misha Cirkunov (51%)
Method of Victory: Submission (60%)
Jotko vs Cirkunov Betting Trends & Stats
- Krzysztof Jotko lost to Sean Strickland, by decision, in his most recent fight on May. 1, 2021.
- Misha Cirkunov lost to Ryan Spann, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Mar. 13, 2021.
- Jotko averages 2.94 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Cirkunov averages 4.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Jotko averages 2.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 4557 defense rate.
- Cirkunov averages 3.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Jotko has a 34% takedown accuracy rate.
- Cirkunov has a 57% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.