Usman vs Masvidal Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 261 — Welterweight Title Bout — Main Event
Kamaru "Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (18-1-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submissions) vs. Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (35-14-0, 16 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Usman vs Masvidal Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 261 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman: (-400)
- Jorge Masvidal: (+300)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Usman by Points: (-110)
- Usman by Submission: (+1600)
- Masvidal by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Masvidal by Points: (+1400)
- Masvidal Submission: (+2200)
Usman vs Masvidal Prediction
UFC 261 Usman-Masvidal prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kamaru Usman (88%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (88%)
Usman vs Masvidal Betting Trends & Stats
- Kamaru Usman defeated Gilbert Burns, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Jorge Masvidal lost to Kamaru Usman, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jul. 11, 2020.
- Usman averages 4.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Masvidal averages 4.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Usman averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Masvidal averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Usman has a 47% takedown accuracy rate.
- Masvidal has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!