Usman vs Masvidal Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 261 — Welterweight Title Bout — Main Event
Kamaru "Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (18-1-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submissions) vs. Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (35-14-0, 16 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Usman vs Masvidal Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 261 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman: (-400)
- Jorge Masvidal: (+300)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Usman by Points: (-110)
- Usman by Submission: (+1600)
- Masvidal by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Masvidal by Points: (+1400)
- Masvidal Submission: (+2200)
Usman vs Masvidal Prediction
UFC 261 Usman-Masvidal prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kamaru Usman (88%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (88%)
Usman vs Masvidal Betting Trends & Stats
- Kamaru Usman defeated Gilbert Burns, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Jorge Masvidal lost to Kamaru Usman, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jul. 11, 2020.
- Usman averages 4.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Masvidal averages 4.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Usman averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Masvidal averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Usman has a 47% takedown accuracy rate.
- Masvidal has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.