Usman vs Burns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 258 — Welterweight Title Fight Main Event
Kamaru "The Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (17-1-0, 7 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Gilbert "Durinho" Burns (19-3-0, 6 KO, 8 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Usman vs Burns Odds & Betting Info
All Usman-Burns betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman (-290)
- Gilbert Burns (+225)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Usman by Points : (+130)
- Usman by Submission: (+1700)
- Burns by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Burns by Points : (+750)
- Burns by Submission: (+750)
Usman vs Burns Prediction
UFC 258 Usman-Burns prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kamaru Usman (68%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Usman vs Burns Betting Trends & Stats
- Kamaru Usman defeated Jorge Masvidal, by decision, in his most recent bout on July 11, 2020.
- Gilbert Burns defeated Tyron Woodley, by decision, in his most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Usman averages 4.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Burns averages 3.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Usman averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Burns averages 2.74 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Usman averages 3.38 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
- Burns has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.