Usman vs Covington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
Kamaru "The Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (19-1-0, 9 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Colby "Chaos" Covington (16-2-0, 4 KO, 4 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Usman vs Covington Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman: (-300)
- Colby Covington: (+245)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO: (+155)
- Usman by Points: (+190)
- Usman by Submission: (+500)
- Covington by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Covington by Points: (+1200)
- Covington Submission: (+1700)
Usman vs Covington Prediction
UFC 268 Usman-Covington prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kamaru Usman (81%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (72%)
Usman vs Covington Betting Trends & Stats
- Kamaru Usman defeated Colby Covington, by TKO (Round 5), in the first fight between these two on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Usman defeated Jorge Masvidal, by KO, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
- Covington defeated Tyron Woodley, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Usman averages 4.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Covington averages 4.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Usman averages 2.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Covington averages 2.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Usman has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Covington has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.