Calderwood vs Maia Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 5 Women's Flyweight Bout
Joanne "JoJo" Calderwood (14-4-0, 5 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Jennifer Maia (17-6-1, 4 KOs, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the penultimate fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Calderwood vs Maia Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joanne Calderwood: (-180)
- Jennifer Maia: (+152)
Method of Victory Props will be updated when odds are released.
Calderwood vs Maia Betting Trends
- Calderwood defeated Andrea Lee, by split decision, in her most recent fight on Sept. 7, 2019.
- Maia lost to Katlyn Chookagian, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Calderwood averages 6.19 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Calderwood averages 4.31 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Maia averages 4.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Maia averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Calderwood has a 55 percent takedown defense rate.
- Maia has a 75 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.