Defenders vs Vipers Game Info
XFL Week 4
DC Defenders (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Vipers (0-3, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Defenders vs Vipers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DC: (-120) | TB: (+100)
Spread: DC: -1 (-110) | TB: +1 (-110)
Total: 43.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DC: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: DC: (+350) | TB: (+2000)
Defenders vs Vipers Stats
- DC is averaging 22.3 points per game (PPG) [No. 4 in the XFL].
- DC is surrendering 19.3 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 13.0 PPG (No. 7 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 24.7 PPG (No. 8 in the XFL).
- DC lost to the Los Angeles Wildcats, 39-9, on the road in Week 3.
- Tampa Bay lost to the Houston Roughnecks, 34-27, at home in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.