Gadelha vs Xiaonan Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 13 Women's Strawweight Bout
Claudia "Claudinha" Gadelha (18-4-0, 2 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Yan "Fury" Xiaonan (12-1-0, 1 N/C, 5 KOs, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Gadelha vs Xiaonan Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Claudia Gadelha (+128)
- Yan Xiaonan (-152)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gadelha by KO/TKO (+900)
- Gadelha by Points (+300)
- Gadelha by Submission (+600)
- Xiaonan by KO/TKO (+900)
- Xiaonan by Points (+100)
- Xiaonan by Submission (+1300)
Gadelha vs Xiaonan Prediction
UFC Vegas 13 Gadelha-Xiaonan predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Yan Xiaonan (68%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (91%)
Gadelha vs Xiaonan Betting Trends and Stats
- Claudia Gadelha defeated Angela Hill, by split decision, in his most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
- Yan Xiaonan defeated Karolina Kowalkiewicz, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Gadelha averages 3.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
- Xiaonan averages 6.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Gadelha averages 4.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- Xiaonan averages 3.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
- Gadelha averages 3.13 takedowns per 15 minutes with a 45 percent accuracy rate.
- Xiaonan has a 70 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.