The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Detroit Tigers in MLB action on Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (33-23) vs. Detroit Tigers (23-33)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Blue Jays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-215) | DET: (+180)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-134) | DET: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Jose Berrios (4-2) versus the Tigers and Elvin Rodriguez (0-1).
Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (65.7%)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Blue Jays-Tigers, Toronto is the favorite at -215, and Detroit is +180 playing at home.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Blue Jays are -134 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being +112.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Tigers on June 10, with the over being -124 and the under +102.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 24, or 66.7%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Toronto has won six of 12 games when listed as at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 22 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 32.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (12-25).
- Detroit has a record of 3-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer (21.4%).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times this season for an 18-32-0 record against the over/under.