Correia vs Rosa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Bantamweight Preliminary Bout
Bethe Correia (11-5-1, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Karol Rosa (14-3-0, 4 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Correia vs Rosa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bethe Correia (+270)
- Karol Rosa: (-355)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Correia by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Correia by Points: (N/A)
- Correia by Submission: (N/A)
- Rosa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rosa by Points: (N/A)
- Rosa by Submission: (N/A)
Correia vs Rosa Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Correia-Rosa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Karol Rosa (96%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (85%)
Correia vs Rosa Betting Trends & Stats
- Bethe Correia lost to Pannie Kianzad, by decision, in her most recent fight on July 25, 2020.
- Karol Rosa defeated Joselyne Edwards, by decision, in her most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Correia averages 4.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Rosa averages 7.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Correia averages 4.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Rosa averages 5.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Correia has a 20% takedown accuracy rate.
- Rosa has a 60% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.