Rothwell vs Lins Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 26 — Heavyweight Bout
Ben Rothwell (38-13-0, 28 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Philipe "Monstro" Lins (14-5-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2021
Fight Time: This fight will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN, ESPN+
Rothwell vs Lins Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 26 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ben Rothwell: (-110)
- Philipe Lins: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rothwell by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rothwell by Points: (N/A)
- Rothwell by Submission: (N/A)
- Lins by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lins by Points: (N/A)
- Lins Submission: (N/A)
Rothwell vs Lins Prediction
UFC Vegas 26 Rothwell-Lins prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ben Rothwell (78%)
Method of Victory: Decision (62%)
Rothwell vs Lins Betting Trends & Stats
- Ben Rothwell lost to Marcin Tybura, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 11, 2020.
- Phillipe Lins lost to Tanner Boser, by KO, in his most recent fight on Jun. 27, 2020.
- Rothwell averages 3.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Lins averages 2.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Rothwell averages 4.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Lins averages 3.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Rothwell has a 69% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!