Angela Hill vs Tecia Torres Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 265 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Hill vs Torres Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Main Card Strawweight Bout
Angela "Overkill" Hill (13-9-0, 5 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Tecia "The Tiny Tornado' Torres (12-5-0, 1 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This fight will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Hill vs Torres Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Angela Hill: (+116)
- Tecia Torres: (-142)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hill by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Hill by Points: (+195)
- Hill by Submission: (+2200)
- Torres by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Torres by Points: (+115)
- Torres Submission: (+1100)
Hill vs Torres Prediction
UFC 265 Hill-Torres prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tecia Torres (56%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Hill vs Torres Betting Trends & Stats
- Angela Hill defeated Ashley Yoder, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Tecia Torres defeated Sam Hughes, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Hill averages 5.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Torres averages 4.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Hill averages 4.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Torres averages 3.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Hill has a 76% takedown defense rate.
- Torres has a 15% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.