Cover Photo: Getty Images
Maryland vs LSU Game Info
No. 6 Maryland Terrapins (23-10) vs. No. 3 LSU Tigers (27-6)
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Maryland vs LSU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+120) | LSU: (-140)
Spread: MD: +2.5 (-110) | LSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MD: 17% | LSU: 83%
Maryland vs LSU Betting Trends & Stats
- Maryland is 16-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- LSU is 19-13-1 ATS this season.
- The over hit in 16 of Maryland's 33 games this season.
- The over hit in 19 of LSU's 32 games this season.
- Maryland held off No. 11 Belmont, 79-77, to advance to the second round of the tournament.
- LSU beat No.14 Yale, 79-74, to advance to the second round of the tournament.
3-seed LSU held off 14-seed Yale thanks to 40 points in the paint.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 21, 2019
It's LSU's 17th game with 40+ paint points this season, 2nd-most among major conference schools. Only Duke (18) has more. pic.twitter.com/5gi4bB1KiV
Maryland vs LSU Prop Bet
All Maryland-LSU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Maryland) Total Points: Over 72.5 (-115) –
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.