Tennessee vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Tennessee Volunteers (11-4, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 18 Kentucky Wildcats (13-3, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Tennessee vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+164) | UK: (-200)
Spread: TENN: +4.5 (-106) | UK: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 142 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+5000) | UK: (+2200)
Tennessee vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky Wildcats win (70.5%)
Tennessee vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 101-48 in 149 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Kentucky defeated Tennessee, 70-55, in their last meeting on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Tennessee is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 games against Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 5-13-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games against SEC opponents.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Kentucky.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.